Jackson Pianos is proud to be a certified installer of the Piano Life Saver Systems from Dampp-Chaser. These systems provide consistent climate, keeping the humidity level constant year round in any climate or environment. The Piano Life Saver is installed out of sight, inside the piano. Models are available for Grand Pianos, Baby Grands, and Upright pianos.
The Piano Life Saver System:
- Permits the tuning to hold better between regular tunings
- Minimizes the expansion and contraction of action parts in pianos, which provides improved touch and keyboard control
- Minimizes rust on the strings and metal parts
- Minimizes felt deterioration, reducing the harsh tones that come from flattened hammer felt in low humidity or the muffled tones from swollen hammer felt in high humidity
- Minimizes glue failure
- Protects your investment year after year